Michael has more than 10 years insolvency industry experience and has managed various complex formal appointments across a diverse range of industries during that time. Michael manages a wide range of formal engagements and does so efficiently and commercially, with the interest of all stakeholders at the forefront.
- building and construction
- financial services and investment
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
Michael has over 10 years’ experience providing corporate and personal insolvency solutions. He specialises in:
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Personal Insolvency (Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Agreements)
- CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Associate Member of Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners (AIIP)
Michael has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single- director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies.
Michael has been involved in the following engagements:
- Williams Corporation Pty Ltd (property development)
- Coolum Resort Pty Ltd (hotel management)
- Australian Building Systems Pty Ltd (property)
- The Proserpine Co-operative Sugar Milling Association (sugar mill)
- Unregistered Managed Investment Scheme knowns as The Goldsky Global Access Fund (unregistered managed investment fund)
- Remi Capital Group of Companies (managed investment fund)
- Titan Energy Services Group of Companies (mining services)
- Project Noah Holdings Pty Ltd (operated 6 gyms in QLD and NT)
Away from work, Michael enjoys travelling, food and gaming.