Managing Partner (National)
While Bradd’s work spans most industry sectors and business types, he has significant experience within the film and entertainment industries, including working with high-profile personalities.
Those who find themselves at a delicate financial crossroads particularly welcome Bradd’s meticulous approach and constructive, down-to-earth outlook. He pulls out all stops to make difficult financial situations as painless as possible and to ensure every positive solution is uncovered.
Bradd has gained significant experience working across a variety of industries including:
- film and entertainment
- mining services
- building and construction
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration
- Registered Liquidator
Bradd has nearly 20 years experience in the corporate insolvency and reconstruction industry. His specialist skills include:
- Corporate Insolvency
- Business Restructuring
- Workouts and Turnarounds
- Stakeholder strategy/dispute resolution
- Crisis Management
- CPA Australia (Fellow)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
Bradd has vast experience working with corporations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SME’s, large companies and multi-company groups.
Bradd’s recent engagements include the following:
- BR Gamer Investments Pty Ltd (motor auctions)
- Little Joe Pty Ltd (retail)
- Grace Fashion Pty Ltd (retail)
- Hunter Sports Group Pty Ltd (entertainment)
- Guided Knowledge Group Pty Ltd (motion analytics developer)
- Moylan Investment Group Pty Ltd (financial planning)
- Cavalier Homes Brisbane Pty Ltd (construction)
- Structural Cranes Pty Ltd (crane hire)
- Ventis HQ Pty Ltd (franchisor for ducted home ventilation systems)
- Maude Brooks Developments Pty Ltd (property developer)
- Perfab Pty Ltd (manufacturing)
- Upper Middle Bogan Pty Ltd (television)
In his downtime, Bradd enjoys spearfishing, oceanic art, horseracing and travelling.
Expect a response within 24 hours.