While Bradd’s work spans most industry sectors and business types, he has significant experience within the film and entertainment industries, including working with high-profile personalities.
Those who find themselves at a delicate financial crossroads particularly welcome Bradd’s meticulous approach and constructive, down-to-earth outlook. He pulls out all stops to make difficult financial situations as painless as possible and to ensure every positive solution is uncovered.
- mining services
- building and construction
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Newcastle)
- Master of Business Administration (Macquarie University Graduate School of Management)
- Registered Liquidator
Bradd has nearly 20 years’ experience in the corporate insolvency and reconstruction industry. His specialist skills include:
- corporate insolvency
- business restructure
- workouts and turnaround
- stakeholder strategy/dispute resolution
- crisis management
- CPA Australia (Fellow)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Little Joe Group
- Grace Fashion
- Hunter Sports Group
- Guided Knowledge Group
- Moylan Investment Group
- Structural Cranes
- Oz Wardrobes
In his downtime, Bradd enjoys spearfishing, oceanic art, horseracing and travelling.
Expect a response within 24 hours.