Peter is known for working with clients to consider all options with a view to maximising the return to creditors while minimising the financial and emotional stress experienced by those facing financial difficulties.
Peter has managed various complex formal appointments and has acquired experience across a diverse range of industries.
His experience has been gained across a wide range of industries including:
- building and construction
- equipment and labour hire
- real estate and property
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major in Accounting
Peter has nearly 10 years’ experience dealing with all matters related to corporate and personal insolvency. He specialises in:
- corporate insolvency appointments
- personal debt settlement negotiations
- Associate Member of CPA Australia
Peter has managed formal appointments for the following:
- RWE Robinson & Sons Pty Ltd (construction)
- PDC Group of Companies (construction / engineering)
- Process Resource Group Pty Ltd (mining)
- S & D Stokes Transport Pty Ltd (transport)
- Allmine Group of Companies (mining)
Away from work, Peter enjoys spending time with family, golf, snooker and undertaking home improvements.
Expect a response within 24 hours.