Tina is a genuine professional and gives every matter, whether big or small, the same high level of expert attention to detail.
Tina joined Jirsch Sutherland in 2009 and is a valuable senior manager in our Newcastle office. With over 15 years’ corporate insolvency experience, Tina has worked on a vast number of high profile administrations during her career. She has a very strong work ethic and prides herself on her efficiency and insolvency expertise.
- Sale of business negotiations
- Company restructuring
- Corporate insolvency
- Preference payment recoveries
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand – CA Program
- University of Newcastle – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- QUT – Insolvency Law & Professional Practice
With over 15 years’ corporate insolvency experience, Tina’s specialist skills include:
- Voluntary Administrations
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners
Tina has worked on a number of high profile administrations during her insolvency career and specialises in the following industries:
When Tina isn’t assisting her clients, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys. She’s also a keen sport fan and loves touch football, running and water sports.
Expect a response within 24 hours.