Peter has strong project management and technical capabilities in distressed situations, which enables him to thoroughly review all options in order to maximise returns to all stakeholders.
Peter practises out of the Jirsch Sutherland Sydney office, but regularly travels to rural towns to assist businesses in remote/rural locations.
Peter has gained his experience across a broad range of industries, including:
- building and construction
Prior to insolvency, Peter worked in tax and audit.
- Registered Liquidator
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Advanced Insolvency Law and Practice I and II
- Advanced Restructuring and Turnaround
- Certificate of Public Practice
Peter has over 10 years’ experience in providing corporate recovery and insolvency solutions. Peter joined Jirsch Sutherland in 2011, after spending 5 years in a full service accounting firm. Peter provides specialist advice on:
- corporate insolvency
- corporate recovery and restructuring
- corporate investigations
- financial and operational reviews
- secured lender reviews
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Peter has been involved on the following significant businesses/companies:
- AMI (medical)
- BWT Holdings (Malaysian based time share business)
- Ksubi (fashion retail chain)
- Premium Drinks (wholesale alcohol distributor)
- Steve Nolan Constructions (building and construction)
Away from work, Peter enjoys watching sport, playing cricket and going on holidays.
Expect a response within 24 hours.