Malcolm’s experience as a corporate regulator and investigator gives him an edge when conducting investigations and preparing evidence briefs relating to breaches of the law.
Malcolm has more than two decades experience in the public and private sector. He advises on both personal and corporate insolvency matters. Malcolm focuses on advising the best possible outcome for all stakeholders.
Malcolm has gained significant experience working across a variety of industries including:
- building and construction
- financial services and investment
- publishing and printing
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Registered Liquidator
- Public Practising Accountant (PIA)
- Associate Diploma of Business Studies (Accounting)
- Graduate of the Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
Malcolm has more than 20 years’ experience and worked as a corporate regulator and investigator before moving to the private sector. His specialist skills include:
- receiver and manager
- voluntary administrator
- deed administrator
- general advisory assignments
Malcolm also acts as an adviser for personal insolvency matters and assists Jirsch Sutherland’s registered trustees with administrating bankrupt estates.
Malcolm keeps up-to-date with the latest industry skills and news through membership of the following professional groups:
- Associate of Independent Insolvency Practitioners (AIIP)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Australian Institute of Credit Managers (AICM)
- Insol Group
Malcolm has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies.
- 2Nails Pty Ltd (construction)
- Upmarket Services Pty Ltd (wholesale)
- Castel Electronics Pty Ltd (air-conditioning and refrigeration wholesale)
- Phoenix Shutdown Services Pty Ltd As Trustee for PSS Trust (labour hire)
- Rockfort Australia Pty Ltd t/a Salsa’s The Glen and Rocktools (hospitality)
- Peninsula Garden Supplies & Earth Moving Pty Ltd Trustee for John Bacon Family Trust (property holding)
- Fox Style/Life Pty Ltd (retail)
- Tricontinental Royal Commission (banking/finance)
- Avonwood Homes Pty Ltd (building/construction)
- Echuca Aboriginal Co–operative (co-operatives)
- East Gippsland Aboriginal Co-operative (co-operatives)
In his spare time Malcolm enjoys squash, motorbikes and construction.
Expect a response within 24 hours.