Malcolm’s experience as a corporate regulator and investigator gives him an edge when conducting investigations and preparing evidence briefs relating to breaches of the law, including the Corporations Law, State and Federal Crimes Acts and the Casino Control Act 1991.
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Registered Liquidator
- Public Practising Accountant (PIA)
- Associate Diploma of Business Studies (Accounting)
- Graduate of the Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- National Institute of Accountants
Malcolm has more than 20 years’ experience and worked as a corporate regulator and investigator before moving to the private sector. His specialist skills include:
- receiver and manager
- voluntary administrator
- deed administrator
- general advisory assignments
Malcolm also acts as an adviser for personal insolvency matters and assists Jirsch Sutherland’s registered trustees with administrating bankrupt estates.
He has been responsible for the administration of business enterprises in financial difficulty on behalf of proprietors or lenders with a view to restructuring their activities.
Expect a response within 24 hours.