Jimmy has strong communication and interpersonal skills including managing existing relationships and developing and expanding new relationships.
He has managed and been appointed to a number of large and complex external administrations across a diverse range of industries and jurisdictions.
Jimmy’s experience has been gained across a wide range of industries including:
- building and construction
- equipment and labour hire
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia)
- Australian Institute of Credit Managers (AICM)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Turnaround Management Association Australia (TMAA)
Jimmy has in excess of 15 years’ experience dealing with all types of corporate and personal insolvencies. He specialises in:
- corporate insolvency appointments (voluntary administrations, liquidations, receiverships)
- corporate turnaround and recapitalisations
- bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements
- creditor/third-party negotiations
- PPSA matters
- Turnaround Management Association Australia
- CPA Australia
- CPA Divisional Council of Western Australia
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Institute of Credit Managers
Jimmy has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, listed company recapitalisations, to large, mid and small companies.
Jimmy has been appointed external administrator of the following significant companies:
- Mias Bakery Pty Ltd (large scale bakery)
- West Coast Milling Pty Ltd (flour processing plant)
- Driconeq Australia Pty Ltd (drill manufacturing)
- Eastern Guruma Pty Ltd (indigenous labour hire and civil construction)
- Newfern Holdings Pty Ltd (manufacturing)
- PDC Group of Companies (engineering and design)
- Morago Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Gavin Construction (construction)
- Global Electrotech Pty Ltd (electrical contractor)
- IFS Group of Companies (listed company / scaffolding)
Jimmy enjoys AFL, basketball, F1 and spending time with his family.