Gary’s vast experience in personal and corporate insolvency encompasses a broad range of industries across Western Australia.
A highly experienced insolvency practitioner, Gary enjoys meeting new clients and working with them to identify the nature of their financial issues. Gary prides himself on his ability to deliver a range of tailored problem-solving alternatives.
Gary’s experience has been gained across a wide range of industries including:
- building and construction
- engineering and manufacturing
- labour hire
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Bachelor of Business – Major in Accounting and Finance
Gary has over 35-years’ experience in corporate and personal insolvency services sector. Gary’s appointments have taken the form of:
- Court appointments
- Receiver and Manager
- Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
Gary has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies.
Gary has been appointed as external administrator to the following significant companies:
- Consolidated Constructions Pty Ltd (building and construction)
- Cervante Seafoods Ltd (ASX listed company involved in the supply and processing of crayfish)
- Indian Ocean Hotel Partnership (hospitality)
- Rochard Drilling Pty Ltd (mining)
- Quality Concrete & Drilling (WA) Pty Ltd (building and construction)
- Chambers Welding and Fabrication Pty Ltd, (engineering and steel fabrication)
- Airspares Pty Ltd (manufacturing)
- Tenant Advice Service (Inc) (not-for-profit)
- Barwick Wines Pty Ltd (vineyard and winery)
- Alcoholic Beverages Australia Pty Ltd (liquor industry)
- ACS International Recruitment Pty Ltd (labour hire and recruitment)
Gary enjoys spending time on his small hobby farm, following the AFL and playing the occasional game of golf or tennis. Gary also relishes the opportunity for overseas travel and hiking tours.
Expect a response within 24 hours.