Stewart has undertaken a wide variety of formal and informal assignments and his no-nonsense approach enables clear and achievable strategies to be implemented.
Stewart applies his extensive experience in pursuing litigation with the assistance of third-party funders, in conjunction with his commercial ability. This has resulted in many positive outcomes for creditors that would otherwise not have been possible.
- Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Registered Liquidator
- Justice of the Peace of NSW
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (Associate)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia (Fellow)
Stewart has nearly 20 years’ experience in the insolvency and reconstruction industry. He specialises in corporate and personal insolvency engagements across a diverse range of industries such as:
- mining services and logistics
- retail and wholesale
- digital media
- manufacturing across a broad range of enterprises
- Grace Fashions Pty Ltd trading as SES Fashions (retail)
- Hanama Collection Group trading as Paper Scissors, Chica Booti & Valleygirl NZ (retail)
- AP&D Consolidated Pty Ltd
- Australian Sydney Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Austrol Group
- Covers Design Pty Ltd trading as Covers
- AO Latham & Sons Pty Ltd trading as Latham’s Music
- The Gardens Sports Club Ltd
- Wahlstrom Consultants Pty Ltd
- The Waratah Rugby Union Football Club Ltd
Stewart and his family regularly travel to Vanuatu armed with cash and equipment (including school, sports and surfing supplies) for underprivileged children who live there. Operation Do Something, as the Frees call it, has raised more than $110,000 and donated more than 130 surfboards to the locals. The money has bought everything from crayons, pencils and laptops to clothes and soccer balls.
Expect a response within 24 hours.