Jirsch Sutherland is renowned for being a national firm but with a local presence, a reputation reinforced in 2016 with the opening of its Norwest office to service clients in the area.
The Norwest office is located within the booming Norwest Business Park in the Sydney suburbs of Bella Vista and Baulkham Hills – some 35 kilometres north-west of the CBD. The location was identified as being key for Jirsch Sutherland based on the NSW government’s heavy investment in this north west corridor, particularly around Bella Vista.
Our office is headed by Partner Andrew Spring who knows the community very well having grown up in nearby Windsor.
We largely work with SMEs and have forged strong relationships with lawyers and accountants through engaging with the local community and demonstrating our knowledge of the issues that affect the area.
We offer the following services:
- voluntary administrations
- bankruptcy and Part X administrations
- forensic accounting
- deed of company arrangement
Some of the Norwest office’s notable appointments include:
- Specialised Windows, Windsor (Building & Construction)
- J.A. Bradshaw, Seven Hills (Civil Engineering)
- Hanama Pty Ltd/MHN trading Pty Ltd (“Chicabooti”;”Paper Scissors”), Macquarie park (Fashion retail)
To contact Jirsch Sutherland’s Norwest office, call (02) 9236 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite 1.07, Building A, Level 1,
20 Lexington Drive,
BELLA VISTA NSW 2153
Telephone & Fax:
T: (02) 9236 8333
F: (02) 9236 8334