Jirsch Sutherland’s Partners and managers are members of a myriad of professional associations and bodies. This ensures we are up to speed with industry developments and enables our Partners and staff to maintain professional competence, while enhancing their knowledge through development and professional learning.
Our professional memberships include:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- CPA Australia (Certified Practising Accountants)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Women’s Insolvency Network Australia (WINA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Newcastle Business Club
- Newcastle Speakers Club
- Gen Collective
Jirsch Sutherland is now in partnership with AICM.
Administration can be one of the toughest decisions a business’s owners or directors can make. We have extensive experience in Voluntary Administrations across a range of businesses (small to large) and industry sectors. For confidential advice, please contact us on 1300 547 724