Kathryn joined Jirsch Sutherland in 2011 and has over 10 years of experience in corporate recovery and insolvency. She has worked on a number of high-profile administrations which resulted in large recoveries on behalf of creditors.
She is an exceptional communicator which, combined with an analytical expertise derived from her auditing background, results in her being to manage complex matters for the benefit of all stakeholders.
She prides herself on her strong work ethic, efficiency, and integrity.
- building and construction
- Bachelor of Science Major in Accountancy
- Master of Accounting
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency (ARITA/UTS)
Kathryn has more than 10 years insolvency industry experience. Her specialist skills include:
- voluntary administrations
- business sales
- financial and profitability reviews
- corporate investigations and recovery of voidable transactions
- all forms of corporate insolvency appointments
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- CPA Australia
Kathryn has vast experience working with companies of all sizes. Notable administrations that she has been involved with include the following:
- Successfully managed the restructure of a listed software development company.
- Negotiated the successful sale of an online retail company and a well-known women’s clothes retail stores located throughout NSW, ACT, QLD and WA.
- Successfully recovered voidable transactions for the benefit of employees and other creditors.
Outside the office, Kathryn enjoys travelling, spending time with her family and friends, running, and watching movies / series on Netflix.