“I take seriously the obligation external administrators have to company stakeholders, creditors, employees and members. Where the chance of a company continuing in existence to the benefit of stakeholders can be maximised, I believe it should be explored and this will always be my first priority.”
During the early stages of her career, Ginette was involved in banking and finance, concentrating on a range of capital optimisation strategies for her clients. Prior to joining Jirsch Sutherland in 2018, Ginette held senior management positions at both National and International professional service firms.
She has gained significant experience working across a variety of industries including:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Registered liquidator
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Practicing Certificate
- Institute of Public Accountants Practicing Certificate
A registered liquidator since 2002, Ginette has been involved with all aspects of corporate advisory life for more than 20 years – exercising skill, good judgement and respect when seeking optimum solutions for her clients. She specialises in:
- restructuring and turnaround
- mediation between distressed and disputing corporates
- corporate investigations
- corporate recovery and insolvency
- capital and equity raising
- insolvency advisory and structuring of DOCA proposals
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Member of the Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners
Ginette has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single- director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies.
Ginette has been appointed external administrator of many significant businesses and companies including:
- Liquidator for Rimfire Constructions (Construction)
- Voluntary administrator and subsequently Liquidator for Pinnacle Health Clinic (Health)
- Liquidator for Kimberley Pipelines (Mining Services)
- Liquidator for Property Forum (Property)
- Trustee for Garland Group of Entities (Property)
- Receiver and Manager for Evvien Development (Property)
- Receiver and Manager/Controller for Pentridge Village (Property)
- Receiver and Manager for Green Oil Plantations Holdings (Finance)
- Liquidator for LM Investment Management (Finance)
- Project Marone (Safe Harbour Protection)
- Liquidator for Franchise Retail Brands (Franchising)
In her spare time, Ginette enjoys tennis, golf, gardening, cooking and spending time with her husband and two teenaged boys.
Expect a response within 24 hours.