Trudie has a command of business restructuring issues across a diverse range of industries and a particular interest in assisting individuals with personal insolvency matters.
Trudie is based in our Perth office but also services clients in Karratha. She also provides training presentations on insolvency-related matters to accountants and financial advisers.
Her experience has been gained across a wide range of industries including:
- hospitality and tourism
- civil contracting and transport
- building and construction
- manufacturing and engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce – Property and Accounting
Trudie has more than 15 years’ experience in the insolvency and business restructuring industry.
She specialises in:
- corporate and personal insolvency appointments
And also enjoys working on the following:
- informal financial reviews and workouts
- creditor negotiation and settlements
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Trudie has been involved in the external administrations of the following businesses and companies:
- Cuddles Group Pty Ltd (Childcare)
- C Restaurant (Hospitality)
- Hire Access Pty Ltd (Building and Construction)
- American Asset Pty Ltd (Mining Services)
- Arca Pty Ltd (Manufacturing)
- Goldfin Enterprises Pty Ltd and Goldlevel Enterprises Pty Ltd (Poultry)
- Northwest Property Pty Ltd (Hospitality)
- Margaret River Transport Pty Ltd (Transport)0
- K E Park Civil Pty Ltd (Civil Contracting)
- McWhirter Drilling Services Pty Ltd (Drilling Contractor)
- NRL Transport Pty Ltd (Transport)
- Johcar Pty Ltd (Hospitality)
- Midland Constructions Pty Ltd (Construction)
- Eyeson Workforce Pty Ltd (Labour Hire)
- The Anywhere Group of Companies Pty Ltd (Mining Services)
- The No Cee Group of Companies (Property)
- Wildmovers Co-operative Limited (Transport)
When she isn’t working, Trudie enjoys family holidays, netball and outdoor activities.
Expect a response within 24 hours.