Sameh has strong experience and knowledge in both formal and informal corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
Sameh prides himself on providing exceptional quality service and always seeks to achieve the best possible result for all stakeholders.
His expertise is diverse and he’s worked in sectors such as:
- building and construction
- mining and mining services
- real estate and property
- Bachelor of Business – Major in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency (Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association)
Sameh has over 10 years’ experience dealing with all types of corporate and personal insolvencies.
He specialises in:
- corporate insolvency appointments (liquidations and voluntary administrations)
- corporate turnaround and recapitalisations
- bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements
- PPSA matters
- Safe Harbour engagements
- Member of CPA Australia
- Graduate Member of the Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Sameh has considerable experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies.
Sameh has managed formal appointments for the follows:
- Allmine (WA) Pty Ltd (mining)
- Linetec Engineering Pty Ltd (mining)
- Cybergroup Pty Ltd (IT)
- Emaux Water Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd (retail)
- Peloton Sportz Pty Ltd (retail)
- Inhibit Entertainment Pty Ltd (entertainment)
- Lighthouse Realty (WA) Pty Ltd (real estate)
- DM Plant Hire Pty Ltd (construction)
- Leeuwin Ridge Roofing Pty Ltd (construction)
- Vigilant Traffic Management Pty Ltd (construction)
Away from work, Sameh enjoys outdoor activities, fishing, soccer and spending time with his family.
Expect a response within 24 hours.