Phil has a keen interest in forensic accounting and fraud investigations, and is known for his compassion for all parties involved.
Phil became a partner at Jenkins Peake in 1996, and remained a partner following the merger with Jirsch Sutherland in 2007.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Discussion Groups – Vic
- FASIG, Victoria
Phil has more than 35 years’ experience in personal and corporate insolvency, and in business recovery. His specialist skills include:
- bankruptcy and Part X administrations
- voluntary administrations
- liquidations – court appointments and creditor voluntary
- fraud investigations
- Appointment as Official Liquidator of Kerrup Jmara Elders Aboriginal Corporation.
- Ongoing follow-up and assisting the Victorian Police with their investigations into the alleged high-level fraud concerning the bankruptcy of Robert Ewen Day, a former partner of Grove Conveyancing Services.
Phil is heavily involved with Surf Life Saving Australia where he has notched up more than 50 years’ service. He is a Life Member of Portland SLSC, Surf Life Saving Victoria and Surf Life Saving Australia.
Expect a response within 24 hours.