Jim has many years of experience in dealing with corporate and personal insolvencies. He is able to quickly develop a sound and respected professional reputation with referrers and stakeholders.
Jim has managed a number of large and complex external administrations across a diverse range of industries and jurisdictions.
His experience has been gained across a wide range of industries including:
- building and construction
- equipment and labour hire
- hospitality and tourism
- real estate
- Bachelor of Business – Major in Accounting
Jim has nearly 40 years’ experience working in business recovery, including 10 years working within the Federal Government bankruptcy office (AFSA) and a number of years with a major international accounting firm. He specialises in:
- bankruptcy and corporate investigations
- personal and corporate debt settlement negotiations
- insolvency administrations
- Member of CPA Australia
Jim has managed many major external administrations, including the following:
- Civil Infrastructure Pty Ltd (earthworks)
- Pasdonnay Ptd Ltd (drilling)
- Shelley Developments Pty Ltd (manufacturing aluminium windows and doors)
- Allmine Group of Companies (mining)
- Penfolds Contracting (earthmoving)
- Mint Investments Pty Ltd (drilling)
- Dallhold Investments Pty Ltd (drilling)
- Silverbird Nominees Pty Ltd (high-rise revolving restaurant)
Away from work, Jim enjoys travel, golf and fishing.
Expect a response within 24 hours.