Henry focuses on understanding his clients’ needs and delivering outcomes aligned to those requirements.
Henry possesses a multi-disciplinary background gained through working in the UK and Australia. Prior to joining Jirsch Sutherland in 2017, he held senior roles at Bentleys, McGrathNicol and KPMG.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (Member)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (Fellow)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (Member)
- Turnaround Management Association (Member)
- Bachelor of Sociology (Honours)
- Official and Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant
- Joint Voluntary Administrator of the Keystone Group of companies (Hospitality)
- Court appointed Liquidator to an equipment hire company in Northern Queensland (Equipment Hire)
- Risk review of a tenant for a potential purchaser of industrial property (Property)
- Creditors’ voluntary liquidation of a cosmetics/perfume importer and wholesaler (Imports)
- Creditors’ voluntary liquidation of a manufacturer of heavy and specialised vehicles (Manufacturing)
- Administration of the Events and Queenspark women’s fashion retail stores (Retail)
- Administration of Cubbie Station (Agriculture)
- Receivership of the Equititrust Premium Fund (Property)
- Receivership of two Queensland cattle stations and a beef feedlot (Agriculture)
- Independent business review of a property developer (Property)
Henry has nearly 20 years’ experience in the insolvency and corporate advisory fields and two years’ experience in banking risk. His specialist skills include:
- corporate recovery and insolvency
- independent business reviews
- external administrations
In his spare time Henry likes to spend it with his family, walk his dog, play squash and hop on his bicycle. He also enjoys reading and is an avid supporter of the NSW Waratahs.
Expect a response within 24 hours.