Geoff’s approach is thorough and all-inclusive. He keeps commercial issues firmly in mind so he can achieve realistic outcomes for all stakeholders.
Geoff became a partner at Jenkins Peake in 1996, and continued in that capacity following the merger with Jirsch Sutherland in 2007.
- strategy and forward thinking
- negotiation and deal making
- resolving litigious and disputed matters
- conflict resolution
- Diploma of Business Studies (Accounting)
- Registered Liquidator
Geoff has more than 25 years’ experience in corporate insolvency. His specialist skills include:
- voluntary administrations
- deeds of company arrangement
- liquidations – members voluntary, creditors voluntary
- court appointed liquidators
- cash-flow management
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Melbourne Central Insolvency Discussion Group
- Appointment by the Supreme Court of Victoria to oversee a crop harvest covering 4000 hectares in the Mallee region
- The 1989 collapse of property/business entrepreneurs saw him working with companies associated with George Herscu, Abe Goldberg and Alan Bond
When Geoff isn’t working he likes to unwind by trout fishing, swimming and undertaking other outdoor activities.
Expect a response within 24 hours.