Born and raised in Geelong, Ben focuses on achieving positive outcomes in difficult circumstances in a commercial, realistic and straightforward manner.
While based in our Geelong office, Ben’s clients extend across regional Victoria including in Greater Geelong, Bellarine & the Surf Coast and the western district.
He has gained significant experience working across a variety of industries including:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance)
- Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand)
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice I and II (Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association)
- Registered Liquidator
Ben has over 10 years’ experience in corporate recovery and insolvency. His specialist skills include:
- receiverships (private and court appointed)
- voluntary and court liquidations
- voluntary administrations
- deed of company arrangements
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Some of the external administrations that Ben has been involved in include:
- Court appointed receivership of the Framlingham Aboriginal Trust
- Liquidation of a retail safety equipment franchise
- Liquidation of a supermarket business
- Liquidation of a regional taxi and hire car business
- Voluntary administration of an ASX-listed Managed Investments Scheme promoter
- The trade on and successful sale through a deed of company arrangement of a helicopter charter company
Away from the office, Ben enjoys food and wine, sport, travel and spending time with family.
Expect a response within 24 hours.