Amanda is widely recognised for her technical expertise and strong commercial sense.
Amanda’s innovative resolution strategies and strong negotiation skills make her a particularly strong ally for her clients.
- Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant
- Public Practice Certificate
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice I and II
- Bachelor of CommercE
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Turnaround Management Association of Australia
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Women’s Insolvency Network Australia
- Business Chicks
Amanda has more than 15 years’ experience as a business recovery, reconstruction, insolvency and liquidation specialist. Her specialist skills include
- discussing administration options for companies with their directors
- managing all aspects of trade-on administrations
- negotiating sales of businesses or assets
- conflict resolution
- effective communication
- achieving the best outcome for creditors through asset realisations and/or voidable transaction recovery
- timely and thorough completion of matters
- Voluntary administration of a company with subsidiaries in China, the USA and Singapore – dealing with complex cross-border insolvency issues
- Voluntary administration of large construction companies with numerous contracts
- Receivership of a well-known entertainment establishment and extracting a significant settlement from parties involved, for the benefit of the secured creditor
- The voluntary winding up of two government hospital administration divisions
- The administration of a motor auction house and dealing with complex PPSA issues
- Voluntary administration of a large retail chain
- Voluntary administration of a publicly listed entity
Away from work, Amanda likes to unwind by reading, travelling, attending concerts and riding her motorbike.
Expect a response within 24 hours.