Businesses around Australia are already feeling the devastating effects of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, with many facing financial stress. Advisers, such as accountants, lawyers, directors and industry bodies, are generally the first port of call for organisations dealing with such hardship but many are unsure of what action is appropriate. And with people now told to work from home, where do you go to seek advice?
Jirsch Sutherland recognises the unusual environment businesses are operating in and has introduced a series of practical “virtual seminars” to help navigate the solutions. Each seminar is accessible online so it doesn’t matter where you’re based – home or work – and includes relevant case studies to help apply the solutions to real-world situations.
Our special COVID-19 seminars cover a range of topics including:
- Business ‘health checks’ and self-assessment tools to determine whether a business has been or is being impacted by COVID-19 (or whether an opportunity has been identified) and what the next steps should be
- Key tips: what businesses can do to help weather the storm
- Solutions that are available (e.g. Safe Harbour, Voluntary Administration, business restructuring, Creditor Voluntary Liquidations, Members Voluntary Liquidation, personal insolvency)
- What Jirsch Sutherland can do to help
- What accountants can do to help
If you are interested in attending one of our special COVID-19 virtual seminars, please contact us on email@example.com