CALCON COMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD
SALE OF GOODWILL - BUSINESS BASED IN SYDNEY NSW
ANNUAL TURNOVER APPROX. $2 MILLION
Expressions of interest are being sought in respect to the purchase of a Company’s Goodwill, specifically in relation to an Executive Assistant Network and Executive Assistant Academy that has been the pre-eminent training institution for Executive Assistants in Australia. The business has:
- Held over 30 networking functions for members in Australia per year.
- Has offered 200 training and educational events plus 5 major conferences and exhibitions across Australia each year.
- Has over 80,000 unique individuals visiting the website each year.
- Provided online educational guides, articles, videos, training courses, residential retreats, nationally accredited training programs, mentor programs, conferences and eLearning programs.
Assets available for sale include:
- Client list (approximately 7,500 members and approximately 7,000 prospects);
- Contact mediums;
- Domain names;
- Contracts, where available;
- Accounts Receivable/Work in progress
- Various IT equipment; and
- Relevant software.
We are looking for interested parties to bid for the Company’s assets and seek offers in this regard. It is expected that interested parties will be familiar with the Company’s line of business (and possibly be from within the industry) or have a good general knowledge of how the Company’s business is operated.
Interested parties will be required to enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to receiving any sale memorandum or being allowed to carry out any due diligence.
Formal Expressions of Interest close on Thursday 6 February 2020 at 12:00noon AEST.
For further information please contact Otim Oluk on (02) 9236 8333 or by email to email@example.com.
TRENT ANDREW DEVINE AND ANDREW JOHN SPRING
JOINT AND SEVERAL ADMINISTRATORS
Level 27, 259 George Street SYDNEY NSW 2000
Fax: (02) 9236 8334